Monday, May 24, 2010







These Sacred Embers were very special and interesting, they all are. But this woman contacted me from California and wanted Sacred Embers to honor her daughter that passed away from Cystic Fibrosis. Due to the wonder of Facebook I was able to learn more about her daughter (even though we talked for a very long time on the phone). One pendant has her daughter's ashes, the other pendant has their cat & daughter's ashes and the amulet is for her husband with just the cat's ashes. And the most wonderful part is that she was coming to Washington state and I was able to deliver the Sacred Embers to her in person! So very much touched my heart. I feel that I have made a new friend for life. Again, proving to me the incredible journey that Sacred Embers is taking me on.

1 comment: