Monday, August 22, 2011

Sacred Embers was a part of a wedding. An amazing honor!

I received this message from a client that has become a dear friend.  She had me create Sacred Embers for her husband and sister in law with ashes of their father.  This was such an incredible honor!  I never imagined that  a Creative Forces Sacred Embers would take part in a wedding.  My heart is so very full.

"I wanted to share this with you and couldn't wait til I got back home so I'm doing it in the car on our way back from Wenatchee for my sister in laws wedding. My husband gave her away since their dad passed away. When the minister asked "who gives this bride away?" Dan pulled his Sacred Embers from his pocket and said "my dad and I do." I thought you would like that, to know that your creation was such a big part of the wedding."

No comments:

Post a Comment